Protect your jewelry and enjoy more trust and assurance.
Lifetime Jewelry Care
Occuring During Normal Wear:
- Replacement of stones, including center stone, as a result of covered damage
- Repair or replacement of cracked or chipped stones, including center stone
- Soldering, as required*
- Broken, bent or worn prongs or mountings
- Broken bracelets or chains
- Knots or kinks in bracelets and chains
- Broken earring posts or backs
- Stretched or broken pearl strands
- Cracked or thinning ring shanks
- Tightening or resetting of stones
- Ring sizing*
- Cosmetic rhodium plating of white gold*
5-Year Watch Care
Occuring During Normal Wear:
- Accidental Damage to stem/crown
- Accidental Damage to case or bezel
- Accidental Damage to crystal
- Deep scratches, rips or gouges to leather or rubber watch strap*
- Water damage to water resistant products*
- Broken clasp or links in metal watch bands
- Mechanical Failure
- Deep scratches or gouges to metal watch strap, band or bracelet*
- Replacement of batteries due to failure or depletion*
Compare Plan Coverage
|Coverage Includes:||Preferred Platinum Care Plan||Preferred FREE Warranty|
|Replacement of stones, including center stone, as a result of covered damage|
|Repair or replacement of cracked or chipped stones, including center stone|
|Soldering, as required*|
|Broken bracelets or chains|
|Knots or kinks in bracelets and chains|
|Broken earring posts or backs|
|Stretched or broken pearl strands|
|Cracked or thinning ring shanks|
|Cosmetic rhodium plating of white gold*|
|Broken, bent or worn prongs or mountings|
|Tightening or resetting of stones|
|Refinishing, polishing and tightening of stones|
|Re-tipping of prongs, inspection of channels and setting work|
|Loose earring backs|
|Lifetime Replacement of natural or lab grown round diamonds up to .20ctw (Excluding Fancy Cut or Color Diamonds)|
|FREE Lifetime Maintenance||One-time fee|
|Automatic Email Inspection Reminders - 30 & 14 days before due date||No inspection required, unless specified in the manufacturer's guidelines.||Cleaning and Inspection required every 6 months to keep warranty valid.|
|Accidental Damage to stem/crown|
|Accidental Damage to case or bezel|
|Accidental Damage to crystal|
|Deep scratches, rips or gouges to leather or rubber watch strap*|
|Water damage to water resistant product*|
|Broken clasp or links in metal watch bands|
|Deep scratches or gouges to metal watch strap, band or bracelet|
|Replacement of batteries due to failure or depletion*|
Excludes minor surface scratches incurred through Normal Wear.
Water damage to watches must be reported within thirty (30) days of first noticing the problem.
Soldering of engagement and wedding bands will only be covered as a repair, not at time of purchase.
Ring sizing does not cover initial ring sizing at the time of purchase, eternity bands or invisible settings.
Rhodium plating will be provided one (1) time each two (2) years of the term of the Agreement.
Batteries are not to exceed one (1) replacement per year during the term of this Agreement. Replacement batteries must be supplied and fitted by the Selling Retailer.
Protect your jewelry and enjoy the trust, assurance and continued Experiences that last a Lifetime™ with the Preferred Platinum Care Plan. This is a promotional piece and does not represent an agreement for coverage. Exclusions and limitations apply. See Care Plan Agreement for full terms and conditions.
If your covered jewelry item has been damaged and needs to be serviced, please go to a registered Preferred Platinum Jewelry Care plan providing store. Be sure to bring your original sales receipt and product.
If you have additional questions regarding your Preferred Platinum plan, please contact us.